APOCALYPSE SUMMER CAMP
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt of your payment, you will be sent an email confirmation and ticket number. This email will serve as your holding ticket, until your final official ASC Summer Camp Ticket is mailed.
SUMMER CAMP WILL BE IN ERIE, PA
August 20, 21, 22, 2021
The camp is right on the shores of Lake Erie and has more than 300 acres of land with all the typical camp activities. Everything will be included in the price of admission.
The price of admission will include:
– Accommodations; (However you must bring your own pillows, bedding, towels and such.)
– All meals;
– All on campus activities;
– All entertainment like comedians and live music;
– All panel discussions and demonstrations.
All meals will be provided, including themed meals.
The camp will be divided into three areas:
- Loud (Loud is relative here) where people can stay up late talking around fires, playing games, passing a guitar around;
- Regular, where people should be quiet after the music stops for the night;
- Quiet, which is in a more secluded area of accommodations for people with younger children, or those who prefer to retire early. The camp has lots of private bathrooms and showers such that we will be able to provide each group with their own facilities.
Camp Activities will include:
Archery, Rifles, BB guns, Hatchet Throwing, Canoeing, Fishing, Rope Swing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Sea Kayaking, Sailing, Jet skiing, Tubing, Beach hike/ beach glass hunting, Rock Climbing, Zip line, Hobby Farm (Goats, pigs, chickens, rabbits), Trail Rides (on horseback), Nature Center (snakes, turtles, toads), fire building, crafts, Other campy or outdoorsy activities (mestival, capture the flag, nature hike, candle making, etc)…
Our current lineup includes some seriously apocalypse worthy entertainers! Click the links below for more information and check back often for updates on additional performers, performance times, and whatever other neat stuff we discover!
ALL SALES FINAL: Acknowledging the uncertain path of the current COVID-19 situation, the ASC Summer Camp is committed to a caring and compassionate approach to cancellations during this global pandemic. All camp ticket purchases are non-refundable. However, should the planned dates of camp be adversely affected by the pandemic, camp will be postponed one year, August 19,20,21, 2022, and all tickets will be transferred to the new date.