Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in participating in Apocalypse Summer Camp. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to Apocalypse Summer Camp. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organizers of Apocalypse Summer Camp, The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC.
- Please note that The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organizer (www.apocalypsesupperclubofficial.com). These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets.
- The price of one Apocalypse Summer Camp ticket is Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00 US). This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access Apocalypse Summer Camp on August 20, 21, 22, 2021, when Apocalypse Summer Camp is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the Apocalypse Summer Camp. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets, once (s)he receives it. The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that www.apocalypsesupperclubofficial.com is the sole authorized source for purchasing Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonor such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the Apocalypse Summer Camp ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as Apocalypse Summer Camp starts on August 21, 2021. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – Apocalypse Summer Camp – due to delays, federal regulations, organizer policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If Apocalypse Summer Camp is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If Apocalypse Summer Camp is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. will be considered final.
- If Apocalypse Summer Camp has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- Apocalypse Summer Camp is a ‘rain or shine’ event.
- Apocalypse Summer Camp is a family friendly event, however children under the age of 18 are the sole responsibility of their parents. Violations of these terms and conditions by children under 18 may result in the removal from camp of the offender’s parents in addition to the offender themselves.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that a participant is consuming alcohol while underage that person will be removed from the event grounds. The determination of the underaged drinking will be at the sole discretion of the events security personnel.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Apocalypse Summer Camp and The Apocalypse Supper Club, LLC. follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorized drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behavior/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at Apocalypse Summer Camp and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase Apocalypse Summer Camp tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at Apocalypse Summer Camp.